Each elementary building is comprised with a team consisting of administrators, teachers, specialists, paraprofessionals and parents. Each team is led by the PBIS coach for the building. The coach’s responsibilities include:
- Attend PBIS coach meetings and training.
- Facilitate team meetings for their school.
- Assist teams with using and understanding data.
- Stay informed about national PBIS research.
- Coordinate completion of School Evaluation Tool.
- Coordinate collection of behavioral data.
- Work as a liaison for staff and family questions around PBIS.